Saturday, November 29, 2008
2. Hhmm..something's fishy!
3. Do I know you?
4. Break the impossibilities
5. Never forget to pray!
6. I love Rock and Roll!
7. A Literal Sea Cow
8. Who said only humans sing?
1. Some people live by the expectation of others.
2. Some people do often imitate others rather than being themselves. Have you ever heard of parents saying to their children, "Can't you be like your brother/sister who always get high grades?" This is the exact reason why there are some people, instead of succeeding in their studies, fail to meet the standards because of the pressure they feel.
3. Some people are afraid to break traditionalism.
4. Some people are afraid of the consequences they might get to the point that they don't want to try anything at all.
The businessmen you know in the modern times never succeed by doing exact way some people did it before. They made a difference that is why they were noticed by the consumers. People should never be afraid of doing new things for it might not be recognized readily, I know as time pass by it will soon be.
5. Some people fail to learn spiritual knowledge.
6. Some people are very materialistic. There are many kinds of knowledge, but all of those are senseless unless you gain spiritual knowledge. What now if you get alot of money if God will end up your life tomorrow. We need to honor, if you don't believe in a God, perhaps a higher entity for you to be guided.
7. Some people are often easily distracted.
8. Some people are not focused on what they're doing. These two could be considered to be major contributors to the failure humans get. There are many beautiful and interesting things that surround us that is why there are many people that are distracted from what they're doing. Instead of being focus to a specific work, some people's mind are confused.
9. Some people are afraid to commit mistakes. There are many who do not even bother trying something because they are afraid that they might commit errors but think again, are those successful people never committed mistakes in life? Of course they did. We learn from our mistakes. Most of the things here in this world are made by trial and error, but once you get it right the price is more than right.
10. Some people love to fantasize instead of accepting the reality of this world.
11. Some people are just too lazy to do anything. Even in ancient writings and the bible testify that those who do not work shall never have a better life. How could you even have money if you don't work for it. There are those who even try to be a garbageman for the sake of earning money, but they even worth our salutations because at least they picked a noble profession other that just robbing a bank.
12. Some people are not humble enough to admit that they too have their faults. In anythings we do, we can never prevent accidents from happening but please do also admit sometimes that half of it is also your fault for being clumsy. Just like in any relationship may it be personal or professional, one should be humble enough to lower himself/herself down for the relationship to last long.
13. Some people are not often ready for 2nd options. There are some who are satisfied with mediocrity that they do not anymore consider having a backup ideas to cover their work.
14. They are very confident of themselves that they do not anymore consider asking for any help from others.
15. Some people do not accept criticisms.
16. They fail to maintain positivity. There are many people who always give up to easily when confronted with difficulties in life. People should always think twice that maybe this hardships that they face might be a blessing in disguise.
17. Some people fail to understand the true meaning of their lives.
For us to succeed we should always know first our real purpose of existence, else everything in us would be senseless. You could do this by self evaluation, reflection, or perhaps by taking a test.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Anti-Virus Program Downloads:
- AVG Anti-Virus
This is considered to be one of the most used anti-virus today because of its unique features. It has big database which allows you to be kept safe from present viruses lurking around the web. What is very good about this software is that it is free of charge and it still gives you a quality service.
“VG Free Edition is the well-known antivirus protection tool. AVG Free is available free of charge to home users for the life of the product. Rapid virus database updates are available for the lifetime of the product, thereby providing the high level of detection capability that millions of users around the world trust to protect their computers. AVG Free is easy to use and will not slow your system down” – AVG Technologies.
- Avast Anti-Virus
This is one of my recommended software because of its ability to detect viruses quickly. It does not only work as anti-virus software but it functions in many ways. You can also choose the specific drive you may want to exclude or include from you search.
- ClamWin Anti-Virus
I have personally used ClamWin and it was good. It actually located many viruses which many anti-virus software failed to find. It also let you have an updates of the software just by clicking the update button.
“ClamWin Antivirus is antivirus software for Windows. It provides a graphical user interface to the Clam Anti-virus engine. ClamWin uses the GNU General Public License. ClamWin Antivirus comes with an installer and open source code at no cost. It features: scanning scheduler, automatic virus database updates, standalone virus scanner, integration to MS Windows Explorer, and add-in to MS Outlook.”—ClamWin
- PC Tools Anti-virus
Some even say that this software is even better than AVG because of its fast updates, and it could be true. It has a very big database for viruses which allows you to be protected from the cyber threats.
“PC Tools Anti-virus Free Edition protects you against the most nefarious cyber-threats attempting to gain access to your PC and personal details. Going online without protection against the latest fast-spreading viruses, worms and Trojans can result in infections within minutes.”—PC Tools
- Comodo Anti-Virus Download
It eliminates viruses, worms and Trojans that are found on your computer without nay fee. It is developed by one of the leading IT security providers in the world that it is why it always has rapid database updates.
- Panda Security
Panda Security has already proven its capability to protect your computer. “Panda Security is one of the world's leading creators and developers of technologies, products and services for keeping clients' IT resources free from viruses and other computer threats at the lowest possible Total Cost of Ownership.”—Panda Security
- Norton Anti-Virus
Although there are many competitors who try to overpower Norton, this software still remain strong because of its good presentation and updates to its software. This free software is just a 15-day trial but it will surely protect your computer from any cyber harm. What is good about Symantec is that they don’t go for mediocrity but the best.
“Norton Antivirus blocks viruses and spyware with advanced protection. It helps protect your entire computer by stopping viruses, spyware, and other security risks. Norton Antivirus works in the background so you can surf the Internet, read the news, play games, and download software or music without disruption. It also scans and cleans all email and instant messaging (IM) attachments, preventing you from receiving viruses, or spreading them to others.”—Symantec
- Yahoo Anti-spyware
This online security system provides good service since it can detect some of the viruses some other software fail to see. “Yahoo Toolbar is a free and convenient search tool that now includes a pop-up blocker. Stop annoying pop-up ads, search the Web, access Yahoo Mail, and games. Customize your toolbar and save your bookmarks online for one-click access from any computer.”—Yahoo
- Bit Defender
This 30-day trial software of bitdefender is the latest release of their newly updated anti-virus software. It has bigger database to keep you safe from cyber threats. As said by Softwin, “Bitdefender Antivirus 2009 provides advanced proactive protection against viruses, spyware, phishing attacks and identity theft, without slowing down your PC. Superior Proactive Protection from Viruses, Spyware, and other e-Threats that won’t slow you down.”
- Kaspersky Anti-virus
This is just free trial software of Kaspersky but I can testify that it really works because I also tried it myself. It can detect a lot of viruses lurking around the web. You are full armored against those cyber threats that will try to invade your computer. It provides you with traditional anti-virus protection based on the latest protection technologies. You can work, communicate, surf the internet and play online games on your computer safely and easily.
- Avira Anti-virus
“Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus is a comprehensive, easy to use antivirus program, designed to offer reliable free of charge virus protection to home-users only. Avira offers: Extensive Malware Recognition of viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, worms, etc.”—Avira
Talking about its popularity, you can’t question the credibility of the company that produces Avira. This software prevents harmful viruses and other threats which other software cannot do.
- Zone Alarm Firewall
This is considered to be the best firewall of today because of its high quality prevention of worm attacks and hackers against your computers. Although this security software is simple yet it is excellent, and other reviews even said that it is already replacing Comodo. What is unique about this program is that this program includes four interlocking security services: a firewall, an application control, an Internet lock, and Zones. The firewall controls the door to your computer and allows only traffic you understand and initiate.
- Comodo Firewall
“Comodo Firewall Pro is aimed to secure your system against internal attacks such as Trojan viruses / malicious software and external attacks by hackers. Safeguard your personal data through a simple user friendly single click interface offering full immunity to attack. Comodo Firewall Pro helps you connect in a secure way to the internet and global networks.”—Comodo
I am currently using Comodo because I’m trying to see whether how far this program can protect my computer, and so far so good. I could say that this software is one of the best software that is out in the market today.
- PC Tools Firewall
This program is designed especially for Microsoft Windows; it tracks the network traffic in and out of the computer. This program is good in preventing stealing private information and other cyber threats. It is presently number 6 among its competitors in CNET Download.com.
- Spybot Search and Destroy
I have just seen this program being promoted from the other articles I’ve read in Triond that’s why I tried it myself and it really works. Until now, Spybot Search and Destroy is still the program I use as my anti-spyware because of its quality security. It gives the computer the immunization so as not to be harmed by intrusion of cyber threats.
- Spyware Blaster
Among any other spyware removers, this program is very different because it does not remove spywares but it prevents them from being installed in the first place. IT prevents unwanted programs from being shown on your computer so as not to interrupt anything that you are doing. It also has updates to keep track of the possible new threats on the web.
- Spyware Doctor
This program is another quality product of PC Tools. As the company defines it, “Spyware Doctor is a spyware remover and provides real-time protection against spyware, adware, Trojan horses, key loggers, spyware cookies, adbots, spy bots, browser hijackers, and phishing attacks. Spyware Doctor is easy to use and requires few PC resources. Its scanning speed is delivered by multiple specialized scanners. Almost any function of Spyware Doctor can be updated through the Smart Update process.”
- Ad-Aware 2008
This is the best spyware as of now because of its justified reputation. This program gives quality security protection against any harm from the web. This program is a quality product of Lavasoft who has made various programs for computers.
“With the ability to scan your RAM, Registry, hard drives, and external storage devices for known data-mining, advertising, and tracking components, Ad-Aware 2008 can clean your system easily, allowing you to maintain a higher degree of privacy while you surf the Web.”—Lavasoft
- Spyware Terminator
“Spyware Terminator includes Real-Time Protection, HIPS, and antivirus. Effectively remove spyware, adware, trojans, key loggers, home page hijackers, and malware threats even dangerous threats like Look2Me, BetterInternet, VX2, and CWS. Spyware Terminator is easy-to-use, requires minimal PC resources, and performs ultra fast scans.”—Crawler
This program might not be as popular as the others but this is also a very good online security Protection against any cyber threats.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Teenagers are complex and add drama to our lives. Teenagers can challenge even the most confident of parents. Here are some ideas to help you parent your teen.The Parent Trap
Teenagers. The very word makes a usually patient human being roll their eyes. The teen years can be compared to the “terrible two stage” of child development. As parents, we all remember the “terrible two stage.” But nothing on earth can prepare us for the teen years.
Here are thirteen suggestions for success:
- Money is power. You are the parent and you control the cash. Appropriate behavior will follow. You teen needs money, like a fish needs water. Always bait the fish and gently remind your teen who has the credit card.
- Know your teen's friends and know their parents. Encourage your teen to hang out at your house. Parents can be in a different room of the house, yet still home to supervise.
- Don't be afraid to set the home rules and the limits. You are the still the ruler of your castle. Talk about the expectations that you have for your teen in your home and elsewhere. Your teen will listen, if you keep the dialog open and direct.
- School is first. It is before extracurricular activities, sports, parties and a social life. Teens need to be reminded that school is a priority.
- Establish a curfew and don't budge. If your teen wants the car Friday night, then they will abide by your curfew limits.
- Tell you teen that if they ever overdo the partying, that they can count on you for a safe ride home
- Encourage your teen to have friends of both genders. But don't encourage exclusive dating. Too often teens become involved in exclusive relationships and they don't know how to handle them.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Loving is not always sweet, there are times that people are hurt because of love.There are many things to consider before entering a serious relationship and here are some of them.
1. Rough Road Ahead Of You
In any relationship there will always come a time that couples will face problems along the way, that's why each of them should be ready all the time. As we know, loyalty and trust are the most important elements that make a relationship last, because they are the ones that test the faithfulness of the person to the one he or she loves. We should remember that it is with the problems that couples face that make their relationship stronger because it is with that that they will know each other more.
2. Slow Down A Bit
Having any commitment is not just a simple thing because it will really affect the outcome of your future. Today, there are already many unwanted babies around the world and it is just sad to know that most of them are killed. That is why always slow down and think for awhile, maybe it's not really "love at first sight" but "lust at first sight".
3. No U Turn
There are no more u turns allowed once you are in a serious relationship. Although there are already some countries that allow divorce, still the vow you have made in front of God can never be broken. You are responsible for the things you have done and things that is yet to be done.
4. No Stopping Anytime
Actually, this one is related to number 3 because in any relationship you cannot just end it the way you want it. You cannot just say to your partner, "Let's stop this non-sense already, at least now we already know what love really is." True love isn't like that at all. It's not just about
making love but the importance you are showing to your partner.
5. It's a give and take
6. No Adultery Please
7. Always Know Your Limit
8.Always Be Open For Any Possible Consequences
There are times that we commit mistakes that is why we should always be open for any criticisms, may it be bad or good.
To sum up everything, "faith and preparedness" are really important factors that shape a relationship. We should always remember that it is not that simple to enter a married life; people should also consider the future of their children. If there are any misunderstanding, couples should always try to resolve it first without the intervention of the court. God Bless You!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
This is a list of twenty signs that your boyfriend is no longer going to be with you.
Boyfriends can be kind, considerate, caring, and thoughtful. They can also be egotistical, selfish, boorish, and mean. In the case of the later, here are twenty signs that your boyfriend is about to dump you:
- Your boyfriend refers to you in past tense
- Your boyfriend talks about sports all the time. You HATE sports talk.
- Your boyfriend postpones his date with you for a month
- Your boyfriend doesn't kiss you anymore. He doesn't hug you anymore. He just stares blankly in your presence.
- Your boyfriend starts to cough all the time as if he was allergic to you
- Your boyfriend talks endlessly about himself. He never kisses you, but he sure loves to kiss the mirror.
- Your boyfriend suggests that you sit in the back seat when he takes you out on a date
- Your boyfriend tells you that he is busy over the weekend and can't see you at all.. You discover that he wasn't too busy to take your best friend out on a passionate date.
- Your boyfriend puts an eviction notice in your purse
- Your boyfriend tells you that he likes you very much but…
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
1. Eyes aflutter. When people lie, their blink rate tends to go up.
2. The eyes have it. Conventional wisdom says that liars don't look you directly in the eye. And sometimes this is the case. However, research shows that practiced liars will actually give you more eye contact than people telling the truth!
3. Frankly, my dear. People who lie often feel the need to draw your attention to their trustworthiness. They may preface statements with words like "honestly," "frankly," and "truthfully." They're also likely to make assertions such as "I would never lie to you" and "I'm not lying."
4. Cool and casual. Most people expect liars to be nervous, but practiced liars know how to act casual while weaving a web. They may have their feet up or be slumped down in a chair as the lies flow.
5. Behind the smile. A liar's smile is different from a truth-teller's smile. According to research, true "enjoyment smiles" are so big and bright that you'll notice a crinkle around the eyes. These authentic smiles last for less than five seconds. The "masking smile," or lie smile, tends to last longer than five seconds, doesn't involve the eyes, has a hint of negative emotion, and may be crooked.
6. Sticking to it. Good liars stick to the true parts of their story as much as possible and insert lies at key points. If you suspect you're being lied to, don't be fooled into thinking that the whole story is true, even if you can confirm that parts of it are true.
7. Derailed by details. Liars often try to divert you from their falsehoods by detailing you to death. They'll get you so bogged down by the minutiae of the story that you lose track of what they're saying or you get tired of listening. Never hesitate to ask for clarification if the story seems confusing or doesn't add up.
8. It's not me, it's you! If you catch someone in a lie, they'll frequently try to turn it back on you. "You must be crazy. I never said that!" or "You must have memory loss because that's not the way it happened."What do you do when you suspect someone you're dating is repeatedly lying to you? In order to feel more secure in the relationship, let them know that even though the truth can hurt, you want to deal with things honestly and openly. The truth will ultimately be better than losing trust and being devastated by lies.The more people lie and get away with it, the more lies they tell. Stop the cycle by confronting the lies!
To tell you honestly, this article is very helpful since many of us who are having a very bad relationships right now. It is good that from the very beginning you know already the attitude of your love one.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
The word Origami came from the word oru meaning "folding" and kami meaning "paper". This art originated from the ancient Japanese times to have symbolic representation of the things they see. What is very complicated about this one is that the use of glue is prohibited, and that you are only allowed to fold the paper without cutting a part of it during the process. Origami is very common already but there is one thing creative you can do with origami this time of recession; use money. Here are some of the most amazing money folding:
12. Coat and Tie
They are all amazing, aren't they? Just imagine what life would be if all of the things around you is money, is it not there will be no more poverty? I hope you enjoyed this article. God Bless You All!
Monday, October 27, 2008
"One thing about women is that most of them have the attitude of playing hard to get which men actually love. They always try to appreciate every thing they see even if it's not worth the effort."
I don't actually have that personal experience with woman, but I know that they love to explore new things. They do not actually stick to the old rotten past but they love trying new things that suite the fashion of today but of course in a positive way.
In a recent study, it shows that men die younger than women, and that can be because they do not worry a lot about their problems. They do actually have this different way of solving problems because they do not keep their problems to themselves but they share them to their friends. They always get to have some advices and enlightenment from others. Unlike lying men, women are sincere in what they're saying especially when they say the words "I love you" to their partners.
"They are versatile, and they never go on a journey unprepared literally."
This part of the article is very sensual, and other people may just enjoy reading this part, you can just go to site yourself. Not only are women good in faking orgasm, they are also just like a professional dramatic actress when they need something from their partners.
Women just have the capability to control men and let them revolve in their hands. I must agree that women's tears are just like those of the babies, they can affect those who are near them. It can be because of their soft and gentle aura.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
- Love each other. The simplest but the most effective way of maintaining a good relationship is just to love each other. What is it in a relationship if there is no love, is it just lust from the very beginning?
- Don't Lie. In any relationship, there should always be trust between the couple or else all will end up in chaos. We should always remember that there is no secret that can't be revealed, sooner or later you'll just find out that you are just cheating and putting yourself into shame.
- Keep Good Communication. Personally I can say that good communication between couples should highly be done because it is the only way they can keep in touch; it is the only way(especially for distant relationships) to keep track of the feelings and emotions of the partners.
- Stay Sweet. Although you may have faced some serious problems in your relationship, you should at least never lose your sweetness. The ladies should always be lovable so that their partners may not afford to exchange you with someone else. Many problems occur when one of the couple cannot just be humble enough to accept that he or she is wrong.
- After facing a fight with each other just forgive and forget. As humans, we can never avoid misunderstandings, because it is just the effect of our imperfections in life. But with that imperfection comes perfection because it is with that misunderstanding that the couple will know each other more.
- Never talk about breakup. If you don't want breakups then why talk about it in the first place. Just talking about the possibilities of a breakup will leave an impression to your partner that you don't love him/her sincerely or you are just giving him/her the reason to quit your relationship.
- If you are really sorry, mean it! The word sorry is just so common among men. Before planning on cheating on your partner, why not think again about the consequences you gonna end up facing.
- Don't compare your past and present. You should not just compare your past to the present because the setting is completely different. You cannot just compare the picture coming out from a 'black and white television' with a 'digital flat screen television' because they are not of the same level.
- Don't talk about your past relationships. Sticking to what have happened in the past will just give you hard time of moving on. You will never notice how your present partner loves you if ever you keep on thinking of your ex.
- Give and take process. It is not always that one should be in charge of the other.
- Be more sensitive of the feelings of your partner. It is not just enough to ask him/her about his/her feelings because most of the time he/she will hide true feelings. They will not just tell you in the sense that they don't want you to get hurt also.
- When you had a fight, don't let the day pass without being fine. The longer you stay in a fight, the more time you need for reconciliation. Let us just remember that the more you let someone dying wait, the less chance of survival and same is true with love.
- Don't be the perfect one, be the right one. Are you tired of being somebody else just to please your partner? You never need to do that in the first place. If you are really loved by your partner then he/she should accept you no matter who you are.
- Swallow your pride. As I said earlier, relationships will never work unless one of the couple will be humble enough to lower himself/herself down even though he/she knows that he/she is not really the fault of the fight.
- Among any other celebration, never forget to remember anniversaries or monthsaries. It is already very common among any other couples to be fighting over because one of them actually forgot to remember their anniversary. It is just perfectly understandable for someone to forget but whenever you try to explain to your partner just get it straight to the point. Just don't tell him/her that you had a stomach problem that's why you were not able to attend, oh come on it's just so highscool.
Friday, October 24, 2008
For me not to look like I'm bias I'll be standing on the middle of this issue and will try to neutralize everything I say. Actually, the intervention of the parents make has a positive and negative side. It can sometimes be advantageous because parents already know everything about love and they can be a great source of advices. It can also be a disadvantage in the sense that they can be holding the child on the neck already. Well it's up for you to decide is it a yes or a no?
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Studying is the best way to pass tests and you can never do that without considering some things. Here is a list of what to do for your children to develop good study habit.
1. Guide Them While Studying.
It is not just enough to tell them to study hard because at an early stage they don't know yet the actual importance of studying. You should let them feel that studying is just a fun learning experience and not a contest to win.
2. Never Scold Them For Their Mistakes.
It is not okay for parents to be scolding their young children for committing mistakes at school because they may lose interest in attending classes. I tried it before and gosh it really gave me headaches just convincing my child to study again.
3. Set the Quiet Place and Time.
Never just rely on letting your children study with their classmates because if ever they set 3 hours of group study, they will end up spending 2 hours playing video games. Trust me on that. Always set the time so that your children know what you expect on them during that particular time.Just an advice, never let your children study after eating dinner because it will really make them very sleepy. Do not also allow them to lie down on bed while studying because you know what to expect if you let them do that.
4. Never bribe them.
There is a saying that corruption may start from early childhood and it can be true. There are many parents who just love giving anything to their child just to persuade them to study. It is just okay for you to give them reward sometimes, but almost everyday? It will leave an impression to your child that schooling is just about money for snacks and everything. Instead of bribing, always motivate your child to study. Always remind them that education is important because that's the only thing you can ever give them that will last once you are not anymore in this world.
5. Organize first the study materials before studying.
It is easier for the brain to function if the things you are studying are properly outlined. There are times in a test when you can remember where it is written but cannot anymore retrieve the specific word.
6. Teaching the basic techniques in effective studying
. It is always better if you encourage your child to take down notes while reading a specific chapter. It is also better in studying if he knows how to skim the books so that he/she will not have a hard time memorizing all the terms.
There are many teens who are now indulging themselves into premarital sex, common sense will tell us that problem will lead to another problem. Here is an article that will tackle the issue. This is just an introduction so just keep visiting my blog for more updates. God Bless You All!
This is for the parents. We can never prevent things from happening. Although we do not want our sons and daughters' to have boyfriends and girlfriends, time will come that they will find their true love. For those parents who found out that their teens already have boyfriends or girlfriends it is best that you talk first in a light manner. The very reason your children indulge themselves into a secret relationships is because they think that you are not open for that topic and they feel that they can't approach you for some advices.
Well the best way to prevent yourself from becoming a teen parent is for you to have early prevention, but if it's already too late, then it's better that you you just accept the truth. It is better for parents and teens to just accept it because what more can they do. Personally I can totally relate to this not because I'm also a teen parent but because I know someone who is.
- Raising the Child
Technology has been advancing over the past years and it now became an essential instrument in achieving one's goal. Although there are many sectors who keep discouraging people from using technology, we should also take note of the positive things it has done for us humans. We are now in the 21st century where most of the things are controlled by machines, and so the need for computer or any technology education in schools is also urgently needed. So what really is the importance of literacy in technology?
Basically, technology literacy with respect to students is important because it makes them more competitive locally and abroad. We can never hide the fact that in demand jobs such as information technology and digital animation requires holistic knowledge in computer. Better knowledge in technology is not done through listening or just by taking notes in your notebook, but by getting hold of the computer while learning. Sticking to traditionalism is the great hindrance of having a more progressive society. Realizing that technology brings competitiveness will also bring efficiency. Introducing a more efficient way of teaching will also make the students absorb more knowledge. It will help students because once they graduate and enter their first day of work, they are not anymore new to them.