Custom Search

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sharing To The World My Greatest Bohol Escapade





Last May 24 of 2010, my friends and I went to Bohol for a vacation. Bohol is one of the tourist destinations here in the Philippines because of the unparalleled beauty of the natural and man-made structures that you can see there. Bohol is part of the Central Visayas region composed of the Bohol Island and 75 minor Islands. Its capital region is Tagbilaran City.

The very first place that we visited was the "Extreme/Eco/Educational Adventure Tour Danao" where I tried to zipline, caving and mountain trekking for the first time. It was literally a tiring adventure yet I can say that it was really enjoyable.

We stayed for 5 day and 4 nights in Bohol. Good thing, all the expenses there were shouldered by the parents of my classmate. I have come across with a quotation that was written on the wall saying that "you are not paying for the rides but for the experience." I was moved the fact that I always believed that you'll never get to know what that thing really is unless you experience it yourself. Our trip was a bit expensive yet I can say that it's all worth it. It's not truly the expenses that we should be looking at but the happiness and laughter that you would be sharing with your friends.


After going to Danao, we also visited the oldest stone-built church named the "Baclayon Church", the Chocolate Hills, The Blood Compact Site, The Loboc River, The Place of the Biggest Python, and many more. To end our trip, we went to Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa where we swam in the swimming pool and beach the whole day. It was such an exciting adventure. I hope you can also visit Bohol. God Bless You All!

WOW PHILIPPINES!

No comments: